Summer is over and fall is starting and what a better way to start out the fall than with great nutrition habits. Here are a few of our favorites!
Tips for Success
1. Choose produce in season to try new recipes. Some of these include:
- Sweet Potatoes, Pears, Mushrooms, Turnips, Passion Fruit, Grapes;
2. Bring healthy snacks to the football tailgates and parties. Some of these include:
- Veggie or Sweet Potato chips (made at home), veggie and dip plate, zucchini fries, beef and bean dip, greek yogurt deviled eggs
3. Warm up the crock pot and cook some healthy dinners. Some of these include:
- Vegetable soup, cabbage soup, lean roast with carrots
Wishing you a happy and healthy fall!